The film was theatrically released in the United States on November 8, 2022.
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Professor Gandalf Lehnsherr, a neurosurgeon who was hired to take away Baker's brain.
- Sophia Lillis as Beverly "Bev" Marsh: The only female member of the Losers Club, who was a successful fashion designer in Asgard.
- Jaeden Martell as William "Bill" Denbrough: The most resourceful, the determined former leader of the Losers Club who was a successful mystery novelist in Asgard.
- Finn Wolfhard as Richard "Richie" Tozier: Bill's bespectacled best friend and fellow member of the Losers Club, whose loud mouth and foul language often get him into trouble, and was a successful stand-up comic in Asgard.
- Chosen Jacobs as Michael "Mike" Hanlon: A member of the Losers Club who was Asgard's town librarian.
- Jeremy Ray Taylor as Benjamin "Ben" Hanscom: A member of the Losers Club who is being overweight and was an attractive and successful but lonely architect in Asgard.
- Jack Dylan Grazer as Edward "Eddie" Kaspbrak: A member of the Losers Club, a hypochondriac and victim of Munchausen syndrome by proxy and was a successful risk assessor for an insurance firm in Asgard.
- Wyatt Oleff as Stanley "Stan" Uris: A pragmatic member of the Losers Club who was a founding partner of a large accounting firm in Asgard.
- Dan Castellaneta as:
- Homer Simpson: The spouse of Marge Simpson, and the father of Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, and Maggie Simpson.
- Abe Simpson: The patriarch of the Simpson family and Homer's father.
- Krusty the Clown: The cynical, burnt-out, addiction-riddled smoking clown host of Bart, Lisa and Maggie's favorite TV show The Krusty the Clown Show.
- Groundskeeper Willie: The groundskeeper and janitor of Asgard Elementary School.
- Joe Quimby: One of the mayor's servants.
- Melvin Van Horne: Krusty's sidekick on The Krusty the Clown Show.
- Mr. Teeny: Krusty the Clown’s chain-smoking trained chimp on The Krusty the Clown Show.
- Barney Gumble: The Asgard town drunk and Homer Simpson's best friend.
- Santa's Little Helper: The Simpson family's dog.
- Russ Cargill:
- Julie Kavner as:
- Nancy Cartwright as:
- Bart Simpson: The mischievous, rebellious, misunderstood, disruptive and "potentially dangerous" eldest child of the Simpson family.
- Maggie Simpson: The 1-year-old, and youngest, child of Marge and Homer.
- Ralph Wiggum: The son of Clancy Wiggum.
- Todd Flanders: The youngest son of Ned Flanders.
- Nelson Muntz: The leader of the school bullies at Springfield Elementary School.
- Edna Krabappel: A 4th-grade teacher at Asgard Elementary School.
- Martin Prince: A friend and classmate of Bart Simpson, and is Lisa's rival in intelligence.
- Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson: Homer and Marge's charismatic 8-year-old daughter.
- Hank Azaria as:
- Moe Szyslak: The proprietor and bartender of "Moe's Tavern".
- Clancy Wiggum: The Sheriff's official deputy.
- Cletus Spuckler: A stereotypical redneck with a good-natured personality.
- Jonathan Frink: Asgard's local scientist and college professor.
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: The operator of the Kwik-E-Mart who speaks with a strong Indian accent.
- Lou: The most intelligent and competent officer of the Springfield Police.
- Comic Book Guy: The morbidly obese, geeky proprietor of Asgard's local comic book store, The Android's Dungeon and Baseball Card Shop.
- Carl Carlson: A safety operations supervisor from Sector 7G of the Asgard Nuclear Power Plant.
- Bumblebee Man: The star of a Spanish-language television sitcom on Channel 8, in which he dresses in a bumblebee costume and performs slapstick comedy.
- Harry Shearer as:
- Charles Montgomery Burns: The deeply devoted personal assistant owner of the Asgard Nuclear Power Plant.
- Waylon Smithers, Jr.: Mr. Burns' co-worker and self-proclaimed best friend.
- Ned Flanders: The Simpson Family's extremely religious next "diddly-door" neighbor and a genuinely well-meaning good-natured person.
- Timothy Lovejoy, Jr.: The local Presbylutheran Minister in Asgard.
- Lenny Leonard: The best friend of Carl Carlson and, along with Carl, second best friend of Homer Simpson, behind Barney Gumble.
- Seymour Skinner: The principal of Asgard Elementary School.
- Kent Brockman: A local TV news 'personality' for Channel 6.
- Julius Hibbert: Asgard's most prominent and competent doctor.
- Otto Mann: A former school underachiever who now drives the school bus for Asgard Elementary.
- Pamela Hayden as:
On October 9, 2019, directors Anthony and Joe Russo tell producer Sam Raimi that Universal Pictures will make a new film named Asgard City to celebrate the success of Avengers: Endgame with Eric Pearson, Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely, and Joss Whedon writing it's screenplay. On February 20, 2020, Universal announces that the film will be released on November 8, 2022.
- Main article: Asgard/Soundtrack
On March 20, 2020, the Russo brothers hire Michael Giacchino as their composer for the score of Asgard City.
- Main article: Asgard/References
- Main article: Asgard/Tropes
- Main article: Asgard/Appearances
- Main article: Asgard/Gallery
- Main article: Asgard/Credits